Upcoming Solo Exhibition

Small Treasures
October 3-27, 2013
Reception:  Saturday, October 5, 2013, 5-7pm
Fountainhead Gallery
Seattle Washington

Small Treasures is a show of my latest work which composed of smaller paintings.

Smaller paintings create feelings of intimacy.

With this body of work, I’m exploring more into the Amelie-An Series and the extended of its theme in which showing more of her personality, and her interactions with the family.

Influenced by Andrew Wyeth, I‘m using my family members as models and I want each painting to tell a story. I want to create a feeling of something is happening or going to happen …and I want the viewers to interpret it their own way.

I want my painting to have a feel of conceptual not just another pretty picture.
 


Comments

Popular Posts